Friday, 29.03.2024, 13:54

Главная
Регистрация/Register
Вход
Приветствую Вас Guest | RSS  
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Syn  
Форум » Old Replays 1.35 » Best replays » Posting & Rules (AKA Expert Replays)
Posting & Rules
SynDate: Monday, 09.08.2010, 01:38 | Message # 1
Game master™ƕ
Group: Администраторы
Just as it's name! show us how good you are don't post noob games in here u got the members section for that
or else it will be filtered and later on deleted
remember keep this forum clean no spamming no swearing allowed !

How to post:
Well first of all go to the select member zone for a regular user that would be called "Member replays" in there click on the create new Thread button it should be located at top right of your browser screen
in thread name describe your name and your foe name and your races for example-> Thread name: Delphi(DK) Vs STingMethod(FO) <-------those stands for name shortcuts as FO stands for forester DK for darkling and HU for humans.
Thread description: <--- give a few words about ur game
In the Text box>
First give a description about ur game if u can not just a gg message.
here's a example:
In this rep i was trying to do a new rush tactic against a very decent and mannered player its always a pleasure to have games with you max)
I was trying to undo Max's existence and look what happen to me i hope this replay will help you to learn from my mistake and how not to early rush a good Human player GG mate.
#######################
Rep posting should be in this format>
game details:

player name(+smurf if avaiable) versus player name(+smurf)
game duration: long 30~mins average 15~mins short 10 and below. (Long/short/average)
map: Map name
patch: 1.35
game level: you're rating for your game (Easy/Normal/Moderate/Hard/Tough/Godlike)
races: player-race | player-race

after u have finished with your post add your replay file with the Attach file function;
*For those who doesn't know how to watch replays its simple just go to your game's main folder and go to profile>your current in use profile or if u have just 1 even easier smile in there simply add the replay file and watch it from the load screen in game.

please avoid of SPAMMING and try to be mannered as much as you can.
gl & hf from rk staff.

so what left now is to fill the part of the section with some replays and Enjoy the replays folks smile

regards, syn & dems.

all must support RK> ^_^
›››

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/829/frame0026.png/

Форум » Old Replays 1.35 » Best replays » Posting & Rules (AKA Expert Replays)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Hosted by uCoz