Tuesday, 19.03.2024, 10:57

Главная
Регистрация/Register
Вход
Приветствую Вас Guest | RSS  
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Форум » Rising Kingdoms » Флудилка » Hello there~ (So I'm new to this forum and most of the stuff is in russian)
Hello there~
CrispyArrowDate: Friday, 05.12.2014, 22:07 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Пользователи
Hello, anyone who is still here per chance.
Before I start just allow me to say that I'm not sure if I should post this in this thread or another, since half of the website is in russian o_o

I have been a rising kingdom fan since I played it when I was a kid. Curiously enough it was called final conquest in spanish. And I noticed this website a few days ago and directly downloaded the 1.4 patch, although it has some flaws it brings a lot of flavor into the game and it does a great job balancing the heroes/champions!

So I was curious, if this forum even is alive if somebody here can tell me how the managed to mess around with the game files. I want to test stuff out on my own rising kingdoms and see if I can tweak it to my liking.

Many thanks in advance! biggrin

SynDate: Wednesday, 03.08.2016, 12:21 | Message # 2
Game master™ƕ
Group: Администраторы
Hello there young fella from NL happy first of all u do must know C++ at least at its base level in order to do that and second use google to find the formula for unpacking/repacking the .pak extensions. now if my memory serves me right it was some X.forum just write at google HMM SYS .PAK or something like that. it should lead u to the right place. (dems+and i) got the tip on how to do it via that site. and the first one who came to its conclusion on how its being made was no less than Dems the one and only^^ but it wasn't hard on my end(ofc after seeing the source of demz - and no i don't have the backup for that anymore((") u just have to have the basics of c++ and knowing how to compile it afterwards which should be very EZ even to a C++ beginner also dems used Office: excel to do that but i did it on C++ and it was very similar to what dems did just on a diff language. anyhow best of luck at finding what u need, peace out :)

p.s. 2 freaking Years! my bad was too busy i didn't came to skype nor spoke with all my IOnline buddies for even more than2 years :(

-Syn

all must support RK> ^_^
›››

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/829/frame0026.png/

Форум » Rising Kingdoms » Флудилка » Hello there~ (So I'm new to this forum and most of the stuff is in russian)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Hosted by uCoz