Thursday, 18.04.2024, 16:51

Главная
Регистрация/Register
Вход
Приветствую Вас Guest | RSS  
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: agron0m  
Форум » Rising Kingdoms » Стройка » RK Editor scripts (a topic about the codes in sequences)
RK Editor scripts
JackDate: Monday, 19.11.2012, 14:40 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Проверенные
Hellow friends
I see there is an active forum about Rising Kingdoms and im hoping you guys can help me with the scripts from sequences.
I dont understand much of scripting but ive managed to do some(with copy/paste) and i understand some of the codes, but overall im bad at it. Anyway im working on a Dota map, for now ive maked it 1v1, im tryin to build it properly, in future may make it 2v2 or 3v3. So ive managed to balance the creeps/attacking armys that spawn., but im having problems with spawning heroes, i mean i can script it teh victory to be for the one that destroys a certain building so no need for Town Halls, but without THs u cant summon heroes, so im tryin to find proper scripts how to spawn heroes.
My idea for hero spawning is: When "unit" is in "area"(1, 2, 3...) spawn "hero"(1, 2, 3...)/ for unit it will be most likely apostle of death ghost since he dies after few seconds, enough time for the unit to go to the area, and so you will be able to spawn only 1 hero, and you can make anyteam to spawn any champion.
Another idea: When "unit"(1, 2, 3...) dies "hero"(1, 2, 3...) spawns. Ive managed to write a succesfull code if "groupR"=0 spawn "groupR". But will just make champs spawn and the point is to make certain champion spawn, and only 1 champion to spawn, i tryed: if "groupF"=0 spawn "groupR" but this script failed, dont know why. Can you guys help me with this scripts? smile BTW im bulgarian but i cant speak russian, only english,(and bulgarian) if that is not a problem?

SynDate: Wednesday, 21.11.2012, 10:50 | Message # 2
Game master™ƕ
Group: Администраторы
as far as i know speaking eng won't be any problem but I'm afraid u came at a wrong time

as if u can revive this game u will do something where i failed and then we can discuss on my any further patches and supporting this game but that's not realistic but gl with that smile

all must support RK> ^_^
›››

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/829/frame0026.png/

JackDate: Wednesday, 21.11.2012, 14:31 | Message # 3
Private
Group: Проверенные
Anyway can you help me from time to time with the scripts? Currently im reserchin on how to be able to pick from all heros and how to spawn neutrals with certain items, cuz the ones from colonies dont drop alot of potions. For scripting for the heroes how to spawn i search for scripts with the following action "when unit in area, spawn hero" the spawn hero part is easy, but unit in area is the real problem. Also i want to make items to spawn from time to time, script must be somthing like "if item is=0, sleep x-time, spawn item". somthing like that. If you cant but you know some1 that know how to operate with scripts pls tell him to contact me. smile

Форум » Rising Kingdoms » Стройка » RK Editor scripts (a topic about the codes in sequences)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Hosted by uCoz