Tuesday, 19.03.2024, 12:10

Главная
Регистрация/Register
Вход
Приветствую Вас Guest | RSS  
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: agron0m  
Форум » Rising Kingdoms » Стройка » 2 1v1 maps for you~ (Not many play RK anymore, but in case someone does......)
2 1v1 maps for you~
CrispyArrowDate: Sunday, 14.12.2014, 20:14 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Пользователи
Alright so I got 2 custom maps I made for you, they were fairly simple and took no time to make, but it's fun nonetheless. So here you go:

The first map is called: Darkling Arena
this is an extremely small map, the only thing keeping you from your enemy is a mountain. both players are protected by some magma spires and close combat is imminent. This map features no colonies and is extremely small so get ready for some action!

The second map is called: Troll Mountains
This map is a normal size for 1v1, still not too big though. the map features mountain-like area's filled with rocks and trolls! the only colonies available are trolls and there are 7 of them so get ready to fight for domination! there are 2 additional gold ores to mine around the middle of the map. This map will let you learn how powerful you can become with multiple troll colonies!

Here is the download link and I hope you enjoy smile

This is a File Dropper link, and will require you to download the zip.
http://www.filedropper.com/rk-maps

Message edited by CrispyArrow - Sunday, 14.12.2014, 20:18

antian_88Date: Saturday, 01.09.2018, 19:07 | Message # 2
Private
Group: Пользователи
It looks like the link has stopped working.

Du bist mein Süßwasserfisch

Форум » Rising Kingdoms » Стройка » 2 1v1 maps for you~ (Not many play RK anymore, but in case someone does......)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Hosted by uCoz