Главная
Регистрация/Register
Вход
Приветствую Вас Guest | RSS  
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: agron0m  
Форум » Rising Kingdoms » Стройка » Patch 1.35 by Dima and Syn (vazmojna budit 1.3|releasing 1.3 patch))
Patch 1.35 by Dima and Syn
SynDate: Sunday, 25.04.2010, 08:39 | Message # 1
Game master™ƕ
Group: Администраторы
Rising kingdoms the story:
Up until now you were facing an extraordinary dragon psycho attacks, infinite fund racing, florest's insane towers pumping out of nowhere, and a mystical invulnerable flying wizard. these threats had to be stopped so peace among the players could be restored.

syn and dems had to put an end to this Reign of Terror! as they finally did.)
and now about the patch:

* New update 07/8/2010 1.35 is now ready to be downloaded! links are below.
(Click here) to download «•Patch 1.35 Final o,o•»
(Mediafire Alternate Link)

[1.35 Change Log]
Here's the major changes for this patch.
The game:
-
Added new passive skill to all heroes in game: Whenever a champion kills an enemy unit theres a 20% chance to add +1 hp to the heros total health. And whenever a hero kills an enemy hero theres a 100% chance to add +20 hps to the heros total health.
-Power Stone of Mana Burn item added - Enables a hero to drain mana from enemy units, increasing the recharge speed of his skills by +1/2/3/4/5. Each point of drained mana gets evenly distributed among all of the developed skills of the hero. Item will not work against Shelter.
-Any Item that drains mana will not work against the shelter.
-Fixed an issue with Shelter, which cast below neutral dragons caused them to lose control and become indestructible.
-Added Shelter icon status for sheltered units.
-Polymorphed\transformed units while inside Shelter will not get stuck/blocked.
-Shelter bug fixed: units will not get stuck any longer; Also, when Shelter is cast near enemy units, they won’t get stuck either.
-Units can now freely leave and enter to the shelter. you can now move 1 unit or more while they are being inside the shelter(Units can now be selected while being inside the shelter).
-Shelter will now take more time to recharge(was 90use,135max now 110use,135max)
-Added new colour system of combat messages to the game. Also, added new floating combat messages.
-Increased the health of all races’ towers by an additional 100 points.
-Dragons will no longer damage their own colony or any other kind of a friendly structure.
-Dragons no longer can be dichotomized.
-Immortality can now save a player’s champion from perishing by a sprite.
-A player can now have up to 10 houses, each house after the 7th one will cost 7 glory points.
-Added more build space.
-Each house will now bring 10 population.
-Two new maps added to the 1 vs 1 online map pool: Dragon Grove and the new balanced verison of Crossroads.
-Evasion is now being displayed in the status window of the following units: Werewolf, Hunter, Clodhopper, Fanatic, Knight, Squire, Paladin.
-Items that give a chance to polymorph a unit (turn it into a rat) will now work. the polymorphed unit will now go back to its previous form as soon as the polymorph effect ends.
-Units and heroes infested by a sprite can now be saved by using immortality or divine journey etc: the Sprite unit will perish. Fixed the Sprite Infested status in the status window of units/heroes and thus these can now be healed after the Sprite dies.
-In online play, each player can pause a game for no more than up to 5 times.
-AI names replaced with the legendary players of this game.
-F6(Quickload),F9(Quicksave) keys are removed from online play.
-You can now call up to 4 champions.
-Buildings giving back 100% of thier value however u may cancel only once even during a pause.
-Darkling townhall, Forester townhall, Humans townhall now having 8000 health, on tier 1 - 9000, tier 2 - 15000, tier 3 = 20000.
-This game is now 99% desync-proof.
-This game is now 100% cheat-proof.
-Automatch Window moved to the buttom right corner of the screen.
-Tech bug fixed(Ultimate bug).
-Fixed a crash bug with the Re-equip and Promotion abilities.
-Divine journey no longer randomly causing desyncs when u switch between heroes while one of your heroes was on the divine journey.
-Fixed a crash bug with the Soulmonger ability Absorb Soul.
-Seedkeeper invisibile bug fixed (caused by the Burrow ability).
-Fog will now work properly.
-Nomad tent restored and its entrance bug fixed.
-You can't send more than 3dragons at the same time.
-Double colony bug fixed(allowded u to cast abilities before the cooldown reaches 0).
-Colony mass myth units\abilities bug fixed.
-Exe's Win.socket modified should be getting now a 40% less lag in online games.
-Darkling final rank now has a normal picture not some forester girl.
-Added new track to the online battle menu.
-Many more other changes that are simply irrelevant to list(Too many).
-Rage impulse should not affect Stoneshaper’s meteoroids any longer (no longer effect's meteorids because it was desyncing).
-Added reveal all map cheat that will work only in offline games(to enable this cheat simple hit F5 key).
-Added speed up cheat for offline play simply hit * key and see.)
-Added delete units cheat for offline play only simply hit BACKSPACE and unit\building will die instantly.
-Balance changes:

Humans:
-Human townhall level 3 now costs 800g/25g from 900g/30g.
-The Trade Post building can no longer build towers anywhere a player might want to.
-Caltrops (Windrider ability) – Hero can no longer attack air units (dragons) and ability does 50% damage vs. champions. Increased the ability’s duration to 90 from 15 seconds.
-The Golden Armour upgrade is now applicable to swordsmen too
-units will receive 50% less damage from ranged attacks.
-Enabled Human gold mines to slowly generate gold, similar to the Darkling spires, after building a second mine. after constructing a third mine the gold regeneration ability will be starting to fade away slowly.
-Restored archers’ damage and armour back to 1.2 values.
-Paladin cost is now 300 gold/4 gems/4 cap and increased health to 1600 and armour 10.
-Frost Shield will do 60 dmg vs. enemy heroes and 100 vs. enemy units.
-The Frost Shield ability will now properly affect trolls shot from the Troll Cannon special ability and will not cause them to get stuck.
-Frost ability of the wizard is now working inside the shelter and the crystal tower.
-Wizard of the Bow’s Frost Arrows ability will affect up to 5 targets and deal up to 6 damage per target now.
-Reduced Explosive Arrows upgrade damage down to 1-16 from 1-23.
-Swordsman will now cost 130 gold, up from 85.
-The Windrider champion will now gain health and speed from the Boiled Leather upgrade.
-Battle Angel’s Guardian Spirit duration got slightly increased.
-The Precision upgrade will now add +5 damage to towers too.
-The Sentry upgrade will increase the towers’ view range by +300 and their attack range by +100. Cost of Sentry upgrade increased to 100 from 75.
-Crystal tower now also add a small amount of health regeneration to the Wizard of the bow +2.
-Crystal tower now gives a militia bonus to pikemen as well as shelter does.
-Monk heal rate decreased down to 8 from 9.
-Paladins and knights are much stronger now.
-Squires, knights and paladins have a resistant to ranged attacks (take 20 damage less while moving).
-Holy armor and exorcism restored back to 1.2 values.
-Shadow Mistress now casts spells without AI bugs.
-Shadow Mistress invisibility spell now lasts 45seconds from 20.
-Shadow Mistress Spiritual Fire damage increased to 180 from 150.
-Shadow Mistress cap reduced to 1.
-Witch’s curse spell now does 18 damage down from 21.
-Witch cap reduced to 2.
-Mana cap of Oracle, Witch and Shadow Mistress increased.
-Wizard of the bow no longer can go into a flight cheat mode.
-Witch queen fly ability fixed – a player can now mount spells on her while she's flying.
-Altar of healing fixed. Items with a bonus to altar of healing will now give the exact time 25seconds=25 seconds and not 25000more health).

Forester:
-Both of the units Hunter and clodhopper now having Evasion (units will take 20 damage less from ranged attacks while moving).
-Hunter's armor increased to 10 from 3.
-Clodhopper's armor increased to 7 from 6.
-Hunter's health is now 1300 down from 1200.
-Clodhopper's health is now 1200 down from 1100.
-Shaman health is now 400 down from 500 hps.
-Fairy’s Channel Pain is increased to 30% from 25%.
-Fixed AI pathing of Queen’s white wolves.
-Items increasing the health of White Wolves will now work.
-Ghost wolves will now add +30 health to the white wolves, up from 20.
-Forester workers will be able to gather 9 gold and for shorter time period.
-Blood Feeding now gives +20 damage to critical strike of white wolves, up from 15.
-Seedkeeper’s Overlord now has heavy armor and increased range by 15%.
-Increased Ranger’s range by 20% and decreased its training speed by 8%.
-Decreased Ranger's cost by 10%.
-Decreased Wolf Master training speed by 15%.
-Scout wolves can no longer farm themselves.
-Forester can no longer use the "build tower anywhere u want" ability from Trade Post.
-Werewolves can now evade ranged attacks (take 20 damage less while moving).
-Fixed a desync when u select many werewolves and re-assemble them into a different group as they morph into their big form.
-Fairies ability(Forced empathy) now deals 43 damage vs. champions; against any other units 130.
-Shaman’s Fatigue spell will no longer cause a desync when used against Wizard of the Bow’s Shelter ability.

Darkling:
-Axemaster’s invincibility skill now makes the hero invisible and gives +20 damage in additional to his invulnerability skill.
-Axemaster’s Leap ability and his Ultimate will now affect invisible units and heroes as well.
-Fanatics can now evade ranged attacks (take 20 damage less while moving).
-Fanatic health increased to 600 and its cost cost to 280 gold/3 gems from 460 health and 200gold/3gems.
-Apostle of Death aether blade removes only 2mana per hit but each attack inflicts 45 damage.
-Apostle of Death health is now 600 down from 520.
-Apostle of Death ghost form health increased to 200 from 160.
-A dichotomized unit cannot be dichotomized again. Resurrected units can be now dichotomized once only as well.
-Reduced Cannoneers’ attack damage down to 38 from 48.
-Dark Mage will use mana for the Mind Twist spell.
-The Mage unit can now use Detection at a cost of 5 mana per second.
-Soul Monger’s Soul Nova now does 350 damage, up from 300.
-Night Assassin Backstab damage decreased to 500 from 600.
-Dark Rider’s cost reduced from 200 gold and 8 gems to 200 gold and 5 gems. Unit’s armor increased from 0 to 6.
-Soul Watcher now gives 10 cap, down from 12.
-Temple of the Night will not heal units before it is completed. The building will now show a healing animation for every new temple u build(Nightfall healing animation).
-Fixed a crash bug with the Darkling Spire.
-Dark mage now counts as a worker; it will give glory if enemy player owns a Shade colony.

Natural colonies:
-Ancient executioner now has 1600 hps and 4 armor; cost increased to 300 from 275 gold.-Shade Archer now costs 110 gold from 100 gold and 2 gems.
-Soul Collector now has armor (increased resistance to melee attacks) and 1200 hps, up from 1000.
-The glory that you gain from items will no longer provide such a high amount of glory, glory cost per item equal to its cost 1,000 gold=1glory.
-Captured colonies will now generate 2 gold per 10 seconds; income earned in that way will ignore the 3000 gold limit.

Side noted:
-Game left without any possible cheats.
1.32 to 1.33 only fix several bugs like an a immediate hotfix.

Known issue's:
Something wrong with dragons fury
u must re-install the game in order to apply this patch/ Or u can try to run this patch from your game folder.
X://games/risingkingdoms <--just a sample.
`````````````````````End of the Change log`````````````````````

we are wishing you the best and happy 1.35 to us all smile tongue happy
syn & dems

all must support RK> ^_^
›››

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/829/frame0026.png/

DimaDate: Wednesday, 05.05.2010, 18:02 | Message # 2
Admin
Скачать Rising Kingdoms патч 1.35 26 Mb - ставится на любую версию игры.

Патч 1.35 от 07.08.2010

Если после установки любого патча (1.2, 1.3x) у вас пропал русский язык, значит у Вас была версия с кривой руссификацией, в котороый русский язык был вставлен вместо франзузского. Причем руссифицированы были только тексты - реплики отрядов оставалиьс английским. Лечится только установкой нормального руссификатора. Качаем: Патч 1.35+Руссификация 88 Mb

Ну и на всякий случай ссылка на саму игру: RK на русском языке. Версия 1.35 (473,4 Mb)

aaaaaaDate: Monday, 31.05.2010, 10:58 | Message # 3
aaaaaahh
Group: Пользователи
:)))) Now we can see who is the best !!!!
No cheats no drop no desyng-real game ;).

http://www.prikachi.com/images/983/2420983R.jpg

PhoenixDate: Sunday, 08.08.2010, 19:35 | Message # 4
Private
Hi
I was big fan of RK. Today i find that you make wonderful patch and decided to play again.
My native resolution is 1366x768/ Windows 7. Game start in 1024x768 and i can't find way to stretch it. My video card is Nvidia 9800M GS please help / i try all option in nvidia control panel/ cry sad

dimapplkDate: Monday, 09.08.2010, 00:43 | Message # 5
Private
RK support 1024x768 only. Try to put this RK.EXE in your game folder. It'll strat game in window mode (not in full screen)

PhoenixDate: Monday, 09.08.2010, 01:48 | Message # 6
Private
Quote (dimapplk)
RK support 1024x768 only. Try to put this RK.EXE in your game folder. It'll strat game in window mode (not in full screen)

thanks but my video again is screw. Seems that i can't play this game any more. sad

SynDate: Monday, 09.08.2010, 02:27 | Message # 7
Game master™ƕ
hi phoenix try to re-load your video drivers from omegadrivers.net

and don't worry you will be able to play this game once more smile

all must support RK> ^_^
›››

PhoenixDate: Monday, 09.08.2010, 14:50 | Message # 8
Private
Quote (Syn)
hi phoenix try to re-load your video drivers from omegadrivers.net

and don't worry you will be able to play this game once more smile

Hey Syn. Thanks, but according info on omegadrivers.net there is no working version for Windows 7.
Bad luck I guess sad

Message edited by Phoenix - Monday, 09.08.2010, 14:52

SynDate: Monday, 09.08.2010, 15:17 | Message # 9
Game master™ƕ
There you go: http://www.omegadrivers.net/index.p....emid=72

all must support RK> ^_^
›››

PhoenixDate: Tuesday, 10.08.2010, 20:51 | Message # 10
Private
Thanks!!! I try it tonight smile

HahaDate: Wednesday, 11.08.2010, 14:41 | Message # 11
Private
Who can make new maps or new campaign for RK? please let me play too...

Bgarsen_Date: Saturday, 21.08.2010, 07:51 | Message # 12
Lieutenant
Group: Проверенные
good work 1.35 is best

i want championship of RK

cardosoDate: Thursday, 09.09.2010, 18:24 | Message # 13
Private
Hello. I'm a huge fan of this game and I'm using this patch. I don't play on internet just play on lan with my brother against 6 hard enemies and what I have to say is:

The number of pauses limit makes no sense for lan.
The changes over Empath dicotomize makes it a poor 4 glory skill. In the middle of a battle, dichotomize is a pain instead of a gain because you have to search who you can dicotomize. And anyway, it was ok for us (units health couldn't be restored more than to their post-dicotomization health so it was ok for us). I guess you found it abusive but now it's worthless and makes playing with Darklings something to avoid. I like to play defensive so I just play with Foresters or Darklings and my strategy was based in plants with Foresters and dichotomized units with Darklings (because when playing against several computers having units that don't count for the limit is important). Now, I understand that for Internet play you can find the dicotomize skill abusive but I want to give you my point anyway.

About the crashes: I've read that most of the crashes for players are de-syncronization issues. If those issues always bring the pop up with the message "Game instances got de-syncronized", I can say that that is not the biggest crash issue (on lan) because it rarely happened for us (and one already happened on 1.35). But, the game crashes several times (maybe with 1.35 it crashes less). The crashes are simple application close without errors. We have the almost always when we play. We normally play Foresters + Humans + 6 human hard bots with colony strengh hard and speed normal.

For the rest of the update I don't have more "complains" I believe I like the rest of it (maybe the colours of the text that appears in the middle of the battlefield make it a little less professional but is not a big deal)

Please tell me what you think and if I sound like I complain a lot please notice that I like the update, it's just that the good parts are fine so they don't annoy.

Edit:

Just one more thing: there is a debug message that appears a pair of times in each game that says something like:

"SomeClass::SomeFunction Endless loop - Kill Sergei".

Message edited by cardoso - Thursday, 09.09.2010, 18:27

SynDate: Thursday, 09.09.2010, 18:39 | Message # 14
Game master™ƕ
first of all hello and welcome to rk.clan.su please let us know about these bugs*

we need more info about it.
as in for the debug message when do you get it and how do u force it to be shown up ?
p.s. this game never supported big maps with many players it always crashed or corrupted script files which cause it to go out of desync in 1.35 its far way more stable but still without game source code its very hard to repair it by 100%
feel free to explain me more about this bugs here or on my email at cyminevatera@gmail.com

best regards, syn.

all must support RK> ^_^
›››

cardosoDate: Thursday, 09.09.2010, 19:34 | Message # 15
Private
Quote (Syn)
first of all hello and welcome to rk.clan.su please let us know about these bugs*

we need more info about it.
as in for the debug message when do you get it and how do u force it to be shown up ?
p.s. this game never supported big maps with many players it always crashed or corrupted script files which cause it to go out of desync in 1.35 its far way more stable but still without game source code its very hard to repair it by 100%
feel free to explain me more about this bugs here or on my email at cyminevatera@gmail.com

best regards, syn.

(I've sent you this via mail but I double read and saw that you also told me that it can be here so please respond to where you prefer)

Hello. I understand your need for more details about the crashes (I'm a programmer). I'm afraid I will not be of much help but this is what I have to say:

The crashes are always like: the game gets black screen and then quits to desktop
Some times it crashes for both of us at the same time. Other times it just crashes for one of us.
One time it crashed for me only, my brother kept playing. When he moved the camera to the part where my camera was when I crashed, he crashed too.

Now, thanks for taking your time with this and if you want me to test some condition (like playing only with humans or foresters or whatever) please tell me.

About the: "SomeClass::SomeFunction Endless loop - Kill Sergei".

I also can't detect a pattern when it appears. But it appears in the middle of the game, maybe in the middle of battles. If you want to, next time I take note of the class and function names. Please feel free to contact me to do anything about this.

Added (09.09.2010, 19:34)
---------------------------------------------
I just have read you again. You're doing this without having access to the source code. biggrin
I thought you were part of the team that codes the game. So, I have to thank you further because your task is harder.
Do you think that after this time since the release they would not mind of releasing the source code?

Message edited by cardoso - Thursday, 09.09.2010, 20:20

SynDate: Friday, 10.09.2010, 01:51 | Message # 16
Game master™ƕ
I sure hope so )

right now i am trying to obtain their source code via their haemimont forum site...
> http://www.haemimontgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=17080#17080
let's hope for the best^^

all must support RK> ^_^
›››

cardosoDate: Friday, 10.09.2010, 02:18 | Message # 17
Private
Man, that would be fucking awesome. We could create playable races out of colonies. And one hero based on Soul Collector biggrin

SynDate: Friday, 10.09.2010, 15:35 | Message # 18
Game master™ƕ
I agree on that i had this though in my mind however we need the ####### source code).

all must support RK> ^_^
›››

cazikeDate: Saturday, 18.09.2010, 19:52 | Message # 19
Private
Could you put my name in IA of single player if you do a new patch? smile xD

XrSDate: Friday, 08.10.2010, 21:43 | Message # 20
Private
Soulmonger's Soul Burn has to get toned down a bit. As it is now; with it's area and absurd damage, it makes fast rushes all too easy on smaller maps like Mirror/Snake River. Especially funny against Human opponents, as their monks die instantly; while Foresters just don't get the chance to even get an army out. Hoping there's more patching planned.

SynDate: Monday, 11.10.2010, 13:36 | Message # 21
Game master™ƕ
It was always hard to counter-feit the "soulmonger" madness especialy against forester race If u chose to play with mass units like the wolfq+packs combination which is not recommended at all v dark on small maps i would be going for either sharp or fairy wink
how about to try a diff tactic once in a while\? smile

all must support RK> ^_^
›››

XrSDate: Monday, 11.10.2010, 19:58 | Message # 22
Private
Thank you for the input; this is basically just something I've been playing around with and testing out. And on small maps (pretty much Mirror/Snake River only) anything but Darklings have a really hard time dealing with this early rush-strategy. Simply because as Darklings you can get an army out really fast: basically all you do is set your AoW+Puri rally-point in you opponents base and spam Desc+Spirits. Never build a Spire; you need the fast extra cash. After that it's basically just down to micromanagement.

The only reason Darklings can deal with it somewhat is simply because they have the availability of the same assets.

Foresters basically don't stand a chance to deal with it, simply because the training time and unit cost is too high for them to get an army out in time. By the time you're in their base they will have 2-3 Rangers at most. While you have 4+ Desciples and 5+ Gold Spirits; with more on their way.

Note that this is sort of an all-in strategy; leaving you rather defenseless where it to actually fail. Problem is that, on Snake River in particular, it pretty much never does; leaving whatever strategy your opponent (Foresters/Humans) uses, redundant.

Something simple; like making the ability's damage affect both friendly and enemy units (like the Empath-skill that I can't remember the name of...) may be enough to alleviate this problem. As this would force careful planning when using the ability; especially when it comes to using it multiple times.

I'll definitely try some different things out, just wanted to point out what I've noticed.

Before I forget: awesome patch. I'm just stating the main problem I find with the state of the game as of this moment. Also; the patch notes state: "Witch cap reduced to 2". This does not seem to be working properly, seeing as there is nothing (besides pop. cap) that limits the amout of Witches you can get.

SynDate: Tuesday, 12.10.2010, 13:04 | Message # 23
Game master™ƕ
me & dems must have a good reason to keep going with this game(keep releasing more patches)
reasons such as: popularity of this game<-----which i already requested your help.. but for some reasons i didn't get any response therefore if nobody cares\ is willing to give a small cut of him self why should we?[http://rk.clan.su/forum/4-45-1]=(
,support from the community,erm? is there any..e community? (.

all must support RK> ^_^
›››

XrSDate: Wednesday, 13.10.2010, 13:32 | Message # 24
Private
Well, I'm no good at that stuff. But if you give me a hint as of how to edit the game files myself; then I'll just do that instead. tongue
As far as community-support goes, I'm guessing this game has always been too far off the radar to ever get really noticed and by now it's basically too late. It's a shame really, but unless some sort of miracle happens I don't think this game is going to take off and get a real community any time soon.

Might work to just get a highly-compressed version out on some major sites. Facebook, sure; but you could just as well toss it out in a public forum of any sort. Hell, even 4chan could be a place to put up a small file with an attached screenshot and it'd probably get like a thousand downloads within the first 24h. lol

Seeing as this game requires no serial-key, disk or anything else of the sort it should work to at least get some people to try it for a short while and then you just put a link-file to this site in the game folder as well. Might be a problem with the site being basically full-Russian that might scare some people off. At least those too lazy to use something like Google's translate-function. Another problem is to get the size of the compressed download as tiny as possible to make it quick and easy for as many people as possible to get a hold of it.

SynDate: Thursday, 14.10.2010, 16:46 | Message # 25
Game master™ƕ
this site's content is about 80% all in english why for google translator?

all must support RK> ^_^
›››

niksunaksuDate: Sunday, 31.10.2010, 09:20 | Message # 26
Private
GUYS READ THIS

I have an idea you guys should make a button like example: t <-- button or something else It would be called easy pick up button =D

to make a hero in battle pick up all defence strenght or health things that sometime appears, because im pissed off... (sry for my english)

allways when appears strenght or health or defence or something like those the enemy hero runs to take it and when i try take it my own creature is front of it so i cant make my hero to damn good because enemy hero takes allways those things so please could u guys help me about that?

If you guys didnt get that i would take a photo where u can see what i mean smile

Message edited by niksunaksu - Sunday, 31.10.2010, 09:22

kingstonDate: Tuesday, 09.11.2010, 21:26 | Message # 27
Private
can't download it. first i downloaded it but didnt patch but now when to get again i cant any other link/site to download it from
have englich version bye the way

SynDate: Monday, 03.01.2011, 15:02 | Message # 28
Game master™ƕ
1.36 is coming please standby. )

all must support RK> ^_^
›››

WolfRaiderDate: Monday, 10.01.2011, 22:46 | Message # 29
Sergeant
Ничего себе, вышел новый патч, и я ничего о нём не знаю?! surprised Хорошая работа Dima и Syn.

Holy cow, its a new patch a;ready, and i know nothing about it?! surprised Good work Dima and Syn.

SnMDate: Thursday, 03.03.2011, 00:46 | Message # 30
Private
Group: Проверенные
Wow i never saw this change log biggrin

--let it be a long read D>

Форум » Rising Kingdoms » Стройка » Patch 1.35 by Dima and Syn (vazmojna budit 1.3|releasing 1.3 patch))
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Hosted by uCoz